|Posted on June 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM|
My students in my stage presence class are pretty supremely awesome. I keep throwing crazy things at them and they're really going for it and giving it a shot. Here is today's brainstorm.
Part 3 - 100% Comimitment to Choices
Today's question was, "What makes an actor believable?"
- Tone of voice
- Appropriate emotion to the scene
- Facial expression
- Natural speaking (not just repeating lines)
- Body language
- Leave themselves room for improvisation
- Staying in character
- The way they walk (body language)
- You really believe this is happening to them
- They give 100%